Monthly Subscriptions: The Gifts That Keep on Giving
With all the hustle and bustle of gift giving this year, don’t forget a little something for yourself. You deserve a gift for all your hard work, so give yourself a gift over and over again. Here’s a small list of monthly subscriptions that are great for the working woman.
1. Wine Club Membership- After a long day at the office, what’s better than relaxing with a glass of wine? A monthly wine subscription will help you do just that time and time again. The wine club will send you two bottles monthly carefully selected by experts. (Wine.com Wine Club)
2. e.l.f Beauty Bundle- A beauty bundle is the perfect gift whether you are always changing up your make-up or have a set routine. This e.l.f cosmetic beauty bundle takes all the hard work away from you, and is sent to you every 8 weeks. You no longer will have to pick matching colors or decide on a perfect eyeshadow palette, the e.l.f experts do it for you. (e.l.f Beauty Bundle)
3. Perfume Subscriptions- Get a chance to update your perfume monthly or even stick with your favorite perfume. Scentbird will send you a perfume every month with enough sprays to keep you covered for the whole month. Choose from their designer collections and receive a new perfume monthly that is affordable. (Scentbird subscription)
4. Fitness Box- Start off your New Years resolution of working out early, and have an incentive to keep it going. A fitness box is the perfect monthly subscription to keep you working out. Each box is a monthly wellness kit which includes two fitness accessories and samples for things such as detox tea. (Her Fitness Box)
5. Birchbox- Birchbox is a well known monthly subscription that is designed to try all types of products before committing to buying them. Here you can sample an array of products like make up, hair oils, facial creams and even nail polish. It is the least costly way to keep in the know of new beauty products. (Birchbox subscription)18
TAGS: shop shopping