5 Pumps that are Perfect for Summer Time in the Office
Fashion trends change faster than the blink of an eye. It can be a challenge to keep up, but there are specific trends that reoccur during the different seasons. During summer time some favorite trends for pumps are strappy, lighter colors, and added pops of color with floral prints. Neutrals are always perfect to wear into the office, and they match with just about any outfit. Keep up with this summers new and hot pumps with our five favorite styles:
1. T Strap– Look sleek in this minimalist design of the t-strap pump. The neutral tone makes it easy to pair with just about any outfit, and can be dressed-up or made completely casual. Add these t-strapped pumps to an a-line navy dress, or even some navy slacks and you will have a very classic put together look.
2. Ankle Strap– An ankle strap is similar to the t-strap pumps but sometimes can be seen as more edgy. These black ankle strap pumps are the perfect combination of edgy and sophisticated. They can be perfectly paired with a dress or black slacks for the office on a hot day!
3. Peep Toe– Peep toe pumps in natural leather are the best pumps to have. They are perfect for any season, and any variation of an outfit. The natural leather pairs with literally everything, giving a little more class to your outfit.
4. Wedges– Brown wedges should be a staple shoe for the summer time. It is an easy go-to shoe for casual days in and out of the office. These wedges have many criss-cross straps that make them modern.
5. Classic Pump– A classic pump works for every season and every occasion. Try these classic pumps that have a little summer time flair with their floral print. Try to keep pointy toe heels in your wardrobe because they look more sophisticated.